Whatever the occasion, makeup can enhance or destroy your look. If you get it right, the overall look can be amazing; Average Cost Of Wedding Makeup in Pretoria get it wrong and it all looks like an artificial mess. For a bride to be all these considerations are multiplied in importance so as to look as beautiful as possible on the big day.
One of the major mistakes brides tend to make is to wear no or very little makeup. Even if a bride is lucky enough to have a gorgeous natural look, Bridal Makeup Artist Prices it would still make sense to wear a little. There will likely be no other day when you will be photographed more than your wedding day, and covering up slight blemishes will help you treasure those photos the rest of your life.
Finally, remember to take the weather and ambient heat into account. If your lucky day promises to be a hot one, keep the makeup as light as possible so it does not run or cake. Remember you will be standing there in front of two entire families and their friends; Average Bridal Makeup Cost you are going to be hot.
Average Cost Of Wedding Makeup in Pretoria?
As a theatrical make up artist, you use your skills to design and create a desired look. To do so, you may use a variety of tools, formulas and products. SummitFashions is introducing a new exclusive product to you: Exotic Eyes. Exotic Eyes are eye makeup kits that are bold, strong and glamorous.Each Exotic Eye kit has a different look, design and style. Most importantly, each kit is reusable for multiple shoots, events and shows. Each kit includes pre-designed applications, false eyelashes, eye glitter and eye paint with step-by-step instructions. As an artist you can customize the look of each kit by adding additional eye make up and your signature style.The benefit of character consistency is important for not only for stage, but also for video and movie shoots. When scenes are shot out of sequence it is important for the artists on set to maintain regularity and reliability among characters. Finding long lasting, professional eye makeup is a necessity to achieve this. As a professional make up artist Exotic Eyes are a must-have!
Makeup Bag Secrets of the Celebrities
It's important that your makeup look its absolute best for your wedding day. Whether you plan to marry on a beach at noon or at night under the stars, by keep your makeup simple you will look and feel great. You don't want to much, nor too little, a natural look is very important. This is not the time to be experimenting with new looks. Your makeup should enhance your beauty not hide it. Here are some tips to help with you achieve your pefect bridal makeup:
- If you are having a facial done, make sure it is at least two weeks prior to your wedding.
- If your skin is prone to breakouts, see your dermatologist 3 or 4 months before your wedding
- Staying hydrated is important to keeping you looking refreshed. Drinking lots of water will also flush out impurities from the skin.
- Eyebrows should be shaped 5-7 days before the wedding. Be sure not to pluck on your wedding day because you could land up with unattractive red bumps that are difficult to cover.
- On your wedding day blend your makeup well and let set. You do not need extra makeup to please the camera - that's a myth.
- Choose a lipstick that lasts. Apply just prior to walking down the isle. Go easy on the lip liner. Be sure to check that you don't have lipstick on your teeth.
- Line and fill mouth with a neutral pencil to make lipstick stay on longer.
- To lengthen wearing time of your lipstick, apply a light layer of powder over your lipstick then apply another layer of lipstick
- If you are doing your own makeup, see a beauty consultant and purchase your make up at least 3 months in advance. Then practice until you've got the perfect makeup.
- Waterproof mascara is a great idea just incase you get a little weepy.
- A very light application of facial powder will set your makeup and reduce
- Keep your powder, mascara, and lipstick in your purse so you can freshen up at a moments notice.
- If you discover that dreaded pimple on your wedding day, do not squeeze it! Just apply a drop of visene to get the red out, cover with concealer, and apply foundation.
- Wear a button shirt when applying your makeup so you don't mess up your makeup. When slipping into your gown put a towel over your face so you don't get makeup on your wedding dress.
- Avoid glittery or dewy looks - these are not very receptive for photographs and you may come out looking greasy
- If your wedding is outside be sure to apply sunscreen first
- Water based foundation looks most natural in photos
- For eye contouring, apply a dark but neutral in the crease of the eye. You can line the upper and lower lids (optional) with brown or grey shadow, smudging the outer corners
- If you need to make your eyes look wider or brighter, use a white pencil to line the inside of the lower lids.
- Don't get too much sun before your wedding. Sunburns, peeling skin and tan lines can sabotage your special day.
- Make certain your wedding photographer is "not" using grainy film, because no matter how good your makeup is, with grainy film it will not look good
- Make sure your wedding photographer is using high quality film so your photos do your wedding makeup justice
- For your makeup to look good in your photos, it must be completely matte and in neutral tones, brides usually prefer a little color. Pastels look soft and pretty, but avoid glitter, shimmer and frosted eyeshadows.
- Shine is the #1 enemy for photos.
- Don't apply white or black eye shadow
- Olive complexions should not use gray shades
- Pale complexions should not use vibrant colors.
To relieve stress you can have a makeup artist do your wedding day makeup. If you enjoy doing your own makeup but need some more tips, visit a makeup consultant.
It's your day! You are going to look absolutely beautiful!